1910 Theophanis Koronakis, father of the founder, Dimitris Koronakis, services and supplies the Maritime industry.
1967 Dimitris & Eleni Koronaki establish D. Koronakis S.A.
1969 D. Koronakis S.A. builds its first production unit for steel wire ropes in Thiva, Greece.
1971 The factory expands with a new production unit for rope manufacturing
1975 The company built its new 10,000 m2 HQs and warehouse facilities at the port of Piraeus
1992 Konstantinos Koronakis, the son of the founders, becomes the President of D. Koronakis S.A.
1994 The largest capacity testing bench (500 tons) in Greece is set up at the factory premises in Thiva.
1996 D. Koronakis S.A. invents the KAPA ROPE construction, and becomes the first company in the world to produce a 24 strand rope
December 1996 D. Koronakis S.A. receives its 1st Quality Management System Certification by BVQI
1995-2005 The company developed its worldwide distribution network with 20 stock points in 4 continents
2006 D. Koronakis develops the KAPANEEMA PLUS – KAPA KORONA ropes to successfully replace steel wire ropes size by size
2015 A new yachting division is established to serve the needs of the Mega Yacht and Sailing boat sectors